We Cineom Broadcast India Limited are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
How We Collect Your Personal Data:
We collect Data in the following ways:
PII is given to us by you; and
PII is collected automatically pursuant to your visit to the Website.
Gathering of Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths);
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including [your name and email address);
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use);
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through enquiry forms or otherwise on our website (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication);
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Intention of gathering and processing your information
Cineom may collect your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, mobile number, location and other personally identifiable information that you submit on the Website
(“Personally Identifiable Information") to provide you:
- a smooth, efficient and customized experience;
- to enable Cineom Broadcast India Limited to reach out to you in relation to promotional programmes managed by it for products or services offered by them;
- to enable her to improve the products & services;
- to process your requests (such as replying to your queries or complaints);
- to evaluate your candidature for prospective career opportunities with us;
- to protect our vital interest
The PII collected for the aforesaid purposes will not be posted in areas of the Website viewable by the public or users of the site.
Divulging your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information:
- To any of our employees, officers, advisers, agents, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- To any member of our company, insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
TRANSFER OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO CINEOM
The www.cineom.com website is designed to give you one stop view of the company and enable you to raise queries related to any product/services being offered by Cineom. The PII that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at locations that may or not be in India. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the territory of India, who work for or are engaged by Cineom. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section.
Data retention guidelines
- This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions mentioned herein, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website has links that redirects you to our social networking pages such of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and others that may be added from time to time. Your visits and activity thereon vis-à-vis those portals shall be governed by their own privacy policies applicable for visiting their sites. Please go through their privacy policies to get information on their Privacy Practices as we have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
To protect your privacy, as stated above, we will take best efforts and adopt best Industry Standards Information Practice, however you understand that 100% security does not exist over internet. You are responsible for protecting your PII and you should not share your login credentials and/or leave your personal devices unattended while you are accessing the Website, etc. The Company does not guarantee and you should not expect in the event of malware attack or negligence on your part that your Personal Information will remain private.
RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS:
We acknowledge your right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing, data portability and object to the processing of your personal data. However, these rights are not absolute in nature and are subjected to contract, applicable legislation, record keeping requirement under applicable statutes, on going disputes or potential disputes Cineom may foresee. To exercise these rights with respect to your personal data you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event of any misconduct/fraud/cybercrime, etc. on your part, the Company shall be at liberty to use your PII as evidence in the Court of law and shall also be entitled to carry out investigations/inquiries as it deems fit with the help of private agencies or authorities as it deems fit. By you consenting to this Notice, you agree to sharing of your PII for the aforesaid purposes and understand that exercise of your rights to that extent shall be restricted.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Questions and updates
If you have any questions or suggestions about our privacy practices, please feel free to contact us at:
Name: Shailashree Bangera
Designation: COO & CFO
Contact no: +91 22 42109000
Email id: email@example.com