COVID ’19 announcement, Dated: 1st June 2020
Dear Valued Customers from India, Middle East & North Africa
We are focused on responding to the unprecedented challenges brought on by COVID ’19 pandemic.
Our first priority is to ensure the health and mental wellness of our employees. This is an uncertain and stressful time for everyone. To the best of our ability, we are making sure that our people are safe and have the resources they need:
· our BARC Water marking remote support has been operational through out lockdown
· our ARRI Service centre is operational with all sanitisation processes implemented.
· our Broadcast & IT remote support is operational
· we are keeping track of the health of our employees daily;
· we have stopped all non-essential travel; and
· we have enabled social distancing in the workplace.
· We will continue to follow the guidance of local health authorities to ensure the safety first!
We are committed to ensuring that we can continue to support the critical needs of our customers. The work we do to provide media solutions, services and remote support enables our customers to deliver their services to market quickly and at the highest level of quality. Our commitment to innovation, continuous improvement and quality are vital in ensuring that our customers can continue to operate and establish them firmly.
We are proud of the work our teams are doing to support our customers through this global challenge. We will continue to work hard through this difficult period and will continue to serve our customers and communities to the best of our abilities. If there is any way that we can be helpful to you or your organisation, please let us know.
Don’t forget, we need your support to support you.Together, we will sail through this challenging time.